TF1 Total Filter
Product Code: 59256, 59257
Register WarrantyFind stockists
Hydrocyclonic and magnetic in-line system filter to remove magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants.
This Corgi award-winning TF1 Total Filter combines hydrocyclonic action with powerful Neodymium magnetic assemblies, to remove magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water and contain them safely within the filter. It fits onto vertical and horizontal pipework, can be cleaned in minutes, does not restrict flow in any way.
- Hydrocyclonic and magnetic in-line filter
- Unique action, removes magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants
- Fits vertical and horizontal pipe work
- Dosing point for Fernox ‘F’ range products
- Cleaned in minutes without removal or disassembly
- Will not block or restrict flow
- All valves and fittings included
- Corgi Award winning product
- As with all magnetic products, if you have an implanted cardiac device extra caution should be taken at all times when handling any Fernox TF1 Filter
5 Year Warranty
Maximum temperature 100°C
Maximum working pressure 3 bar
Maximum flow rate 50 L/min
Magnetic characteristics – 9000 Gauss Neodymium magnet assembly
Glass fibre reinforced Nylon plastic
The Fernox TF1 Total Filter can be connected directly onto 22mm and 28mm pipe work using the valve fittings provided. The Fernox TF1 Total Filter is supplied ready to install into vertical pipe work with system water flowing upwards .Further installation instructions are provided with the unit.
Packaging, Handling and Storage
Individually packaged with all connectors and detailed instructions included. No special storage requirements needed.