Register WarrantyFind stockists
Powerflushing machine which uses a powerful fresh water flow to remove sludge, scale and debris quickly.
The Powerflow Flushing Machine MK III is a powerflushing machine which uses a targeted, powerful freshwater flow to remove sludge, scale and debris quickly and thoroughly from existing and contaminated domestic central heating systems. It is compatible for use with all Fernox Cleaners. After just one site-visit, the boiler’s optimum energy efficiency rating and overall system performance level can be restored; eliminating boiler noise and minimising fuel consumption.
- Powerflush central heating systems to remove corrosion debris, sludge and scale
- De-scale boilers
- Overcome boiler noise and circulation problems
- Clean a system with just ONE visit to site
- Use with Fernox products only
- High-temperature operation to enable faster cleaning
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Powerflow Flushing Machine MKIII
- 2 x Flow/Return 3/4″ yellow hoses, high temperature (5 meters each)
- 1 x 3/4″ Dump Hose, pre-assembled (8 meters)
- 1 x 3/4″ Overflow Hose, pre-assembled (8 meters)
- 1 x 3/4″ Mains Fill Hose, pre-assembled (8 meters)
- 2 x Pump Union Elbows
- 1 x User Guide
Looking to find out more about powerflushing? Click here for more information.
View the user guide
Two-year return to base warranty