Solar S1 Concentrate
Product Code: 62080, 62081
An inhibited heat transfer fluid designed to protect all solar thermal heating systems at elevated temperatures.
An inhibited heat transfer fluid which is designed to protect all solar thermal heating systems at elevated temperatures. This product is effective both in the gaseous and liquid state at temperatures in excess of 180° C.
- An inhibited heat transfer fluid for all solar thermal applications
- Frost protection to -28°C
- Volatile corrosion inhibitor for protection in gas and liquid phases
- Stable pH across the range of operational temperatures
- Compatible with all makes and models of solar panels
- Benchmarked against market-leading products
- Dilute 1:1 before use
Fernox Solar S1 Concentrate should be diluted in a ratio of 1:1 with mains water prior to use. If other heat transfer fluids have been previously used, drain the system completely, rinse with water and add Fernox Solar S1 Concentrate before filling.
Concentration 40% 45% 50% 55%
Frost Protection -20°C -24°C -28°C -33°C