1. Add 5ml of system water to the graduated test vessel using the syringe provided.
2. Add 1 drop of Reagent 1 and swirl to mix. The solution turns purple.
3. Add Reagent 2 drop-wise with mixing until the sample turns to permanent light red or yellow/orange.
4. Now add Reagent 3 drop-wise with mixing until the colour changes back to purple permanently. Count the number of drops used.
5. Excessive cleaner residues are present if 16 or more drops are needed to affect the colour change.
Packaging, Handling and Storage
The Fernox Cleaner F3/F5 Test Kit is supplied as a complete test kit in an outer plastic carrying case, with full instructions and sufficient reagents to perform at least 25 system checks. The Fernox Cleaner F3/F5 Test Kit contains non-hazardous reagents. Refer to the health and prevention phases quoted on the reagent containers. Keep out of reach of children